There are really 3 main portions to the monthly charge from Website Pipeline:
- Hosting and ancillary software licensing (for Microsoft SQL etc)
- ERP integration support
- Website application support
Part One - Hosting
Most companies have a single server where they would like to host the website with a 1.5 mb (T1) internet connection to it. We consider your website to be a business critical application and have an infrastructure in place that supports it. We have about 100 pieces of equipment in 4 lockers in a co-location facility which are used to host and support your website. We have set up arrays of equipment to host a limited number of websites in order to maximize support and uptime. A typical array includes:
- 5 load-balanced web servers with a pre-production admin web server
- 2 redundant database servers
- Another database server to run the staging database.
- All connected to a SAN (Storage Area Network)
- We currently have a 100 mb internet connection burstable to 500 mb (we are moving to a 1GB connection soon)
- We have 24/7 monitoring on all equipment and applications with alarms that alert our staff
- We have ancillary email, DNS, and specialty servers
- We have redundant media servers to hold any video/audio files.
- We have backups to the millisecond. Physical backups of the entire system are stored offsite.
- The facility has a fire suppression system, battery backup, and diesel generator backup.
Part Two – MS Dynamics ERP integration support
- We are the first line of defense for any issues with the integration into MS Dynamics
- We support the staging database server and software that transforms Dynamics data into website friendly formats
- We also support the mapping of the database tables into and from Dynamics
- We fix all technical issues no questions asked.
Part Three – Application Support
- Website Pipeline has a complete version management system that runs every website.
- Website Pipeline will support /fix any issues that arise at no additional charge.
- Easy upgrades with hundreds of modules available.
- A ticketing system that is constantly monitored.