Website Pipeline has a bi-directional integration between our B2B/B2C eCommerce websites and Microsoft Dynamics® GP, versions 9 and up. The integration with MS Dynamics GP web services uses a sync tool which identifies the data that needs to be transferred, queues it up, and then completes the transfer. The flow diagram below shows how the integration of MS Dynamics GP ecommerce software works at a high level and examples of the types of information that can be transferred.
The standard eCommerce website contains the following functionality:
- Base module - product catalog, shopping cart, order manager, customer manager, web page catalog, web based content management system, Sync Tool, SEO Tools, Standard Design Template
- Shipping Methods - choose how shipping will be handled on the website, can include integration with FedEx, UPS
- Sales Tax Options - choose how sales tax will be handled on the website
- Credit Card Processing - choose how credit cards will be processed
In addition we offer:
- design services - can use any design, including matching look and feel of your current website (link to design details)
- additional modules - choose for the hundreds of modules available (link to module details)
- custom development - if you need functionality that is not currently in our product line we can develop it for you. Often it only involves a tweak on current modules.
For more detailed information call us at 1-800-266-3579, or Contact Us.